Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

update on ILLUMINX WATER GLOW FAUCET LIGHT (Thanks Amanda!)

http://lakesideco.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/lakeside.jpg
My friend Amanda found the ILLUMINX WATER GLOW FAUCET LIGHT at a sight that has an even better deal than the one I found. It is an awesome product and a great Steal at this price.

The site is called The Lake Side Collection and offers a variety of other neat stuff as well. Check out the Illuminx Water Faucet light HERE to get a great deal on it. I peronsally can tell you that it's not only a fun product but helps your tots know when the water is too hot. (oh, and it looks really cool in the dark...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment