Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

FREEBIES

Get a free sample of Flix interdental sticks & floss in one HERE Get a free sample of Natural/ Organic dog food from Timberwolf Organics HERE along with some coupons! Get a free sample of Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal HERE Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample Get a free sample of a 16oz Energy Drink by Slap HERE for the following states only: MO, NC, NY, AR & OK
http://www.kellerfest.com/images/sce/Baylor-Logo-150.jpg Register HERE for a free First Aid Kid from Baylor Regional Medical Center

No comments:

Post a Comment