Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Like To Try New Products for Free? Join Kraft First Taste

I've personally been a member for a few months now and in a few days will be receiving my 2nd FREE product to try, a coupon for a free DELI CREATIONS Focaccia Sandwiches Here's How it Works: As a member of the First Taste community, you'll be the first to discover and learn about new Kraft products. Share great products Spread the word about your favorite Kraft products so your family an
d friends can share in the fun.
Give us your feedback What do you think of our products? You'll get the chance to tell us by answering our surveys. Stir things up! Get involved in the First Taste community and meet other people with a zest for trying new things. Experience the excitement of Kraft First Taste HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment