Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Target Freebies

Got all these FREE with after using manufacturer's coupons. *Dry Idea is on sale at Target for $2 get a $2/1 coupon HERE you can print it out twice by hitting your back button in your browser. *Trial Size Purell were $.97/ea I had a $2/2 that didn't exclude trial sizes *Axe Shower Gel was also $.97/ea I had a $1/1 mfc & snagged it for free! *Organix shampoo and conditioners are $6.99/ea however they have a "Try me for Free" after rebate tag around them thru 12/09 The Axe will go to my son, the Dry Idea to my oldest daughter and the rest is for me!! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment