Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, June 19, 2009

FREE Precious Places DVD from Mattel and more!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOFPa20n8R_H5yUfy06vNDsCornB1RzHB0DePx9jUex62z6ZMG5jCO93rpfNN9MtkKCwGGTQu5eT8AaLUdzQJo9_sEIlb5_aeFlST8fyMJRBMiuJLbVhu3D7o_RTTFFs8KCYPrFX2ZZvEn/s400/Precious+Places+DVD.jpg Click HERE to get your FREE Precious Places DVD from Mattel

Click HERE to receive a FREE "I Love Coffee" coin purse. Just complete the request form and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. The purse ($8.99 value) and shipping are free this week!

Gift available while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment