Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, August 28, 2009

freebies

Order your FREE Precious Places DVD HERE! (I ordered this about 6 months ago and my lil' girl loved it!) Please allow 12 to 14 weeks for delivery To receive a free sample of Clarin's Mult-Active Day cream, become fan of Clarins on Facebook HERE. After becoming a fan, click the sampling tab and fill out your information on where to send the sample! Easy!
Evolution of Smooth is giving away a FREE lip balm to the first 50,000 that fills out their information HERE

almondtin

Get a FREE tin can of Almonds for the first 50,000 by filling out a short survey HERE

**Thanks for the tip Mercedes!!**

Get a FREE sample of Dentaburst by filling out this form HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment