Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Create an ESPN Poster for FREE of your little Athlete

Create a FREE personalized poster of your little one HERE at myESPN Highlights! Pick a poster template, upload your photo, and then click 'make my poster.' Once the poster(s) are ready, they will email you a link to your posters. Apparently you have to have a printer that prints out this size, so Carrie at Money Saving Methods went to SeeHere due to their current 30% off on posters and free shipping promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment