Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 12/27 Freebies

Sign up for Home Made Simple and get their booklet with $35 in coupons HERE Request for your free sample of Natural Nibbles HERE Click HERE to request a free Lip Pallet from Bed Head. Takes FOREVER TO LOAD, ORDER, ETC, I would just leave the computer or work on something else while each 'stage' loaded but I did get my order through! Fan Sweetleaf HERE then click on their tab free pocket pack giveaway and follow the instructions there to fill in your mailing information. I have 'heard' that there's 50 packet s in this sample and the best part is that it's all natural!
Get a Free Pregnancy Journal HERE to store information, memoribilia, and more
Get a FREE sample of Prilosec HERE Free Weekender Sample Kit by filling your shipping information HERE Free sample of NicoDerm HERE Is to stop smoking one of your New Years Resolutions? Here's something that may help. Get a ree Sample Nicorette Cinnamon Surge Coated Gum 20 Pieces, 2 mg or 4 mg Nicotine Polacrilex Gum for FREE. Click HERE to get this free sample. To get a FREE sample of Galaxy Granola click HERE to fill out your shipping information.

No comments:

Post a Comment