Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

$10 Gift Card for trying JCPenney's Fun Family Rewards

Awhile back I made a purchase at JcPenney.com, I got 3% cash back for my purchase for going through Ebates first, and at the end of checking out, there was a banner that asked if I wanted to get $10 rebate back on my purchase + $10 JCPenny gift card and a 30 free trial to JcPenney's Fun Family Rewards (a $9.95 value) which = to a total savings of $29.95 on my purchase! I signed up, received my membership details in the mail a few weeks ago along with a form that I had to fill out for my gift card as well as the rebate. Today I got my gift card! They don't always offer a gift card, when I tried this program out a year ago there was only a $10 rebate. So next time you make a purchase online at JCPenney.com remember to go through Ebates first to get 3% cash back on your purchase.

Shop through Ebates, and earn up to 25% cash back at your favorite stores. How? Their stores pay them a fee when you shop. They then share the fee directly with you - it's just that simple.

They also offer coupons on there while shopping and best of all, membership is FREE and they do not require mail-in rebate forms. They just send you your cash, no strings attached. Sign up at Ebates by clicking on the banner below.
**Pictured below is the $10 JCPenney gift card I got this afternoon~

No comments:

Post a Comment