Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards


How the Disney Movie Reward Program works:
*Earn points with eligible Blu-rays, DVDs, Disney Movies, and Disney CDs. Go over here for a list of eligible titles.
*With these points you redeem them here for rewards from T-shirts to scooters, DVD sets to Guitars and more. Here are some of the recommended rewards:

 "Our Pals Pooh And Piglet" 2-DVD Set
1750 points
  • Hannah Montana Electric Guitar And Pocket Amp
    Princess And The Frog" Oversized Reusable Bag
    475 points 

    *If you're interested in signing up, email me or leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you an email to sign up so YOU too can start collecting points towards some awesome rewards! Sign up then go over the Disney Reward CODES HERE to get more codes!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment