Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Think that samples, freebies, and deals aren't real? Think again....

This is what I have received in the mail in the last few weeks

Here I received a tube of Burt's Bees Toothpaste, a sample of Pamper's Cruiser (great to stick in baskets) a sample of Tide and some High $$$ coupons!









 

Remember the post on becoming a fan of Sunchips and getting a coupon for one FREE bag of Sunchips, well I got mine and picked it up at the store today... YUM~!








Here I received a small bar of Lever 2000 (Costco sample), a package of the New Puffs to go plus lotion along with a $1/1 coupon for me and five $.50 off coupons for friends (from Vocal Point)








No comments:

Post a Comment