Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Knack - 2 FREE Make Mother's Day Events May 8, 2010


Head on over to your nearest Michaels store to join in on these free make it and take it events for Mother's Day.



FREE Make It Take It Mother's Day Card
5/8/2010 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Make Mom a gift that she will treasure forever. Thank her with a heartfelt, handcrafted card. Supplies provided by me & my BIG ideas. While supplies last.








FREE Wilton Mother's Day Cookie Event
5/8/2010 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM


Express your love with delectable delights for Mother's Day. Join us for a FREE Wilton Cookie Event. Decorate a special treat for Mom or Grandma, or invite them along to join in the fun. While supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment