Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, May 14, 2010

My great deals

Did you use use those Schick or Scotch Brite coupons to get those free razors and scrubbing pads for FREE at Wal Mart that I had previously blogged about HERE and HERE? Coupons are like money, if you don't use them you're throwing away money.  I had received a $6 coupon on any McNeil product since they had a med. recall which included my child's chewable Moltrin so I got the Benedryl for only $.048!  Razors and scrubbing pads were FREE!!! I got three packs with 12 razors in them each. The subtotal should have come to $29.40 - $22.00 in coupons and my total only came to $7.40
WOOT! (pic of savings on receipt below)

No comments:

Post a Comment