Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

6-6-2010

Sign up with Academy's Birthday Club and get a FREE $5 gift card on your birthday!!! (WOOT!)






Printable coupon for a FREE any Ideal Packets or Bags! Ideal no calorie sweetener is the ideal replacement for your sugar bowl! Ideal is more than 99% natural, and it keeps its sweetness, volume and texture in baking as well as dissolves quickly and completely in hot or cold drinks. It measures cup for cup like sugar, and you can use it straight from your sugar bowl to sweeten in a delicious way with no calories. (Expires June 30)




FREE I love Bacteria Shirt (hmmmmm)











Save at Old Navy ends June 6th

















 







No comments:

Post a Comment