Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10-24-2010 Paying it Forward with Coupons, Deals, and Freebies

ConAgra rebate! Purchase $25 in participating brands, mail in your receipt(s) between Oct. 12, 2010 - Jan. 7, 2010 and we'll send you $30 in valuable coupon savings + a $5 WalMart Card! (Must be mailed by Jan. 17, 2010)







Think that Samples and freebies don't come? Check out what I got in my mail box!
~Kashi TLC Original 7 grain crackers + $1 
  coupon
~Kellog's All Bran Complete cereal
~Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner
~Box of Kleenex Tissues (so cute)
~Coupon for a FREE tub of Contonelle Wipes
~Coupon for a FREE 24ct of Advil Tablets
~Tube of StriVectin SD (stretch mark cream
   turned anti-wrinkle phenomenon





Do you actually win for doing reviews/surveys? I won 1 out of 10 $25 Target Gift Cards for filling out a short review/survey on Rayovac batteries! YAY!






I got the FREE pair of socks that I had posted a while back! Did any of you get yours?





No comments:

Post a Comment