Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, November 26, 2010

11-26-2010 Paying it Forward with Coupons, Deals, and Freebies

Head over to CityDeals (as seen on Good Morning America) where you can discounted gift cards for different places in your own city! In lieu of Black Friday they have some great deals. Get a $25 WalMart gift card for only $12.50! (All Locations) It says limit 1, however,  when I got to my shopping cart the $25 WalMart gift cards were only $12 instead of $12.50 + it allowed me to get 4! So I got (4) $25 WalMart GC = $100 for $48 + $.099 s/h! WOOT~













 
FREE sample of Starbucks! Natural Fusions! Choose from 3 samples: Vanilla, Caramel, or Cinnamon










FREE Slurpee Day! A reminder that today, Nov. 26th, *LIKE* Slurpee on Facebook and get a coupon for a FREE Slurpee at your local 7 Eleven!







Child Holiday Specials! From now until Dec. 24th you'll find a different special offer every day on their site. Check their calender daily and print a coupon if you need one.





FREE coffee in the AM at Burger King on Black Friday! (NO coupon needed) OR if you'd like to get your FREE coffee at a later date, Print out a coupon (use zip code 90210) for a FREE coffee at Burger King through the month of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment