Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What came in your mail over the holidays?

Skeptic about whether samples come or whether you can really win gift cards and other items? They DO come and you can REALLY win! Take a look at what I got in my mail over the holidays


Here is the $30 Office Depot Gift Card I won online back in Nov. YAY!
 

Purina sent me a 3.5lb sample bag of dog food! Now THAT is an awesome size sample!

Sleep Number travel pillow sample!

Icky Bands sample! This sample was a fun one~

No comments:

Post a Comment