Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Monday, March 7, 2011

3-07-2011 Paying it Forward with Coupons, Deals, and Freebies

Get a FREE designer beauty bag from Target filled with free samples and up to $25 worth of savings!
 
 
 
 
 
 
FREE Physician's Formula Eyebooster! Use code: MINERAL. (It took me awhile to get through to the page but by evening I tried again and got through.)
FREE travel sized Aquafresh Extreme at WalMart! WalMart has this toothpaste for $0.98 in their travel sized items. Print out a $1/any Aquafresh Extreme Clean coupon HERE making the item FREE. If your WalMart doesn't have the travel sized toothpaste you might want to check Target or other stores.
*LIKE* Pilot on Facebook and receive a FREE hot beverage at the Travel Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment