Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

FREE batteries at Staples is back + FREE ream of HP Paper

 Buy a 20/pk (16 pk with 4 bonus batteries) of Duracell AAA or AA batteries and get 100% back in Staple Rewards! (Valid April 22-30) Limit 2pks per customer per week.

 FREE HP Multipurpose Paper ream after easy rebate. You pay $5.99 and the cashier will scan this coupon HERE and then you submit your rebate by mail or online!

NOTE: If you are not signed up for Staple's Rewards, sign up HERE for FREE.   
This is great FREE rewards program and I use my Staple Rewards to get ink for my printer or purchase other items that they have that are FREE after rebate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment