Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's in your mail box?




FREE samples really do come! Last month I got the following in my mailbox:
*Make up bag from Target with the following samples inside:
- Panteen Shampoo, Nivea Express Hydration lotion, Neutrogena's Natural Lip Balm, Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo & Conditioner, a Target coupon booklet with over $25 beatuiful bucks, and Revolon's Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink.
*Waterpik from SinuSense
*Burts Bees full size sample of Natural Acne Solutions which included purifying gel cleanser, moisturizing lotion, and spot treatment.




No comments:

Post a Comment