Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's in your mail lately?

Here is the mascara that I won from Clinique almost 5 months ago. A little smaller than I had expected lol, but nevertheless a great sample from Clinique!


First week of May I received:

  • 2pk sample of wet dog food from Variety with a $2 coupon
  • Full size bottle of New Mineralwear Correction Primer from Physician's Formula
  • pair of flip flops from Orbit (gum)
  • (2) $2/ any Purina  Dog food coupons after writing their company for coupons. Below is the message they sent with the coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment