Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Apologies to all my Readers Nationwide in the US and readers Outside as well

.
I wanted to give my sincerest apologies to all my loyal readers. I have had some family matters at hand and have been going through a difficult time. I am going to begin posting again, however, I will not be able to post daily like I used to for an uncertain amount of time. 
For those of you that can and will, please keep my family in your prayers. 

God bless you all and don't give up on me~

No comments:

Post a Comment