Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My invitation to you to Join Superpoints Network! You can only join this rewarding program by invite only

What is Superpoints Network? Superpoints is a FREE members-only club where you earn awesome rewards for doing a different things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping. Another easy way to get points is to click their super lucky button (pic below) in which you get several chances per day to win points. I won 10 today for clicking! 500 points gets you a $5 Amazon Gift Card! If you are interested in joining email me HERE with your email address with "I would like an invite to Superpoints in the subject and I will send you an invite

No comments:

Post a Comment