Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE $5 Plum Dollars to Plum District!

http://www.plumdistrict.com/images/v2/pd_logo.png
Here's $5 in Plum Dollars to spend. Don't say I never gave you anything ;-) 
Check out my latest find - Plum District. The offer amazing daily deals. Local moms find business they love and share 50 - 8% savings with the rest of us. You're going to love it! 
If you're not already a member, sign up HERE and you will have a credit of $5 plum dollars in your account! Start Shopping Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment