Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Love me some Staples!

From time to time Staples offers items that = FREE after rebate. Some of these rebates gives you a choice of what form of rebate you would like back. One of the choices is to have a rebate check with the rebate amount sent to you.
 I purchased the following from Staples and will get it ALL for FREE after rebate + $3.51 tax!
  • (2) 2-pk Kleenex Facial Tissues ($2.99 ea x2= $5.98)
  • (2) Staples Photo Plus Paper 4x6 Gloss 60pk ($9.99 ea X 2 = $19.98)
  • (2) Staples 8.5X11" copy paper ($5.49 ea Xx2 = $10.98)
  • (1) Avery White Inkjet Address Label with Easy Peel ($11.99 ea)

No comments:

Post a Comment