Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ILLUMINX WATER GLOW FAUCET LIGHT

I ran across a product on the internet that I saw at a friend's house that has a really neat concept to it. It's called the Illuminx water glow faucet light. You attach it to your faucet and when the water is cold the light turns blue, when the water is hot it turns red! It is great for those that have young kids to help prevent scalding. I happen to get it off of Daily Steals HERE which gave me a sweet deal for that day only for $1.99 ea. plus S&H for a total of $10.46. The Illuminx Water Glow Faucet idea originated from HERE Hot Concepts, a company specializing in the development and marketing of innovative electronic products. I have personally dealt with the sales/operation manager at Hot Concepts and are VERY willing to help you with any issues on any of their products. I've seen it being sold right now for $18 and up. I searched for a better deal and found it HERE at Easy Comforts $6.99 ea. (down from $12.99) + s&h. My 2 year old loves it and it only took me a few minutes of explaining the association of blue light=cold / red light=hot

No comments:

Post a Comment