Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look what I got in the mail this month of January!

Have you read my post about a reward program called My Points? If not read it HERE
Well last month I received some products which included a sound machine, full bottles of: body lotion, body wash, & linen spray in which I was to use for 4 weeks and then follow up with a survey on the products. Well after the survey was done I not only was able to keep the sound machine and left over products but I got 50 points for filling out the survey that took me less than 10 minutes! I had accumulated over 11,500 points and decided to get my family some holiday gift cards. Here is the $25 Shell Gas Gift Card I got for one of my family members. Back in October JcPenney had this Homestyle kitchen (orig. $80) down for $40 something. Well I shopped JcPenny through Ebates and got 3% cash back on my purchase plus at the end of my order it asked if I wanted to try JcPenney Fun Family rewards to get a $10 rebate + $10 JcPenny Gift Card + $9.99 fee waived to try out the program for 30 days! You can cancel any time before your 30 days is over and you get to keep the $10 cash rebate and $10 JCP gift card. Pictured here is the $10 gift card. Back in Dec I posted a deal HERE on getting two full size (any size except trial) Olay Quench Body Lotion for FREE after rebate. Yesterday my rebate check came in the mail! YAY! Pinecone Research is one of the survey groups that I am a member of. They pay pretty regularly and only let in new members occasionally. I received my check in the mail yesterday for a short survey that I took last week. You can read about PinCone research HERE Ever wonder whether it's a 'real deal' when they tell you to 'fan' a company on Facebook to get a Free product? Well here's proof, yesterday I received my not one but TWO FREE full bottles of Airborne. Notice the note: Thanks for being a fan! Samples are the best way to try something before buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment