Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Points another great reward program

My Points is another reward program that I have been with for over 5 years offers a lot of great rewards and it is easy and FREE.
  1. Earn Points when you shop, book travel, play online games, take surveys, search the Web, and do other easy, everyday things.
  2. Learn about great deals through our BonusMail® emails and earn even more Points by reading them.
  3. Redeem your Points for gift cards, online certificates, gas cards, travel, dining and more- all from your favorite brands.
I have earned over 13,000 points over the years. I've redeemed my points for giftcards and gave them away as gifts, got gift cards myself to by things for family and friends. They have a new reward which is a $25 prepaid Visa gift card for 5,000 points! Go to MyPoints HERE and sign up to join this free program and start racking your points for FREE gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment