Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are you a believer in coupons and do free samples actually exist???


 
In my mailbox last week I got a bunch of goodies! (pic to the above) I got my NetiPot with 2 FREE packets, samples of U from Kotex with $1/1 coupon, sample of Eucerin lotion + $1/1 coupon, $1/1 Family Banquet coupon, and a coupon for a FREE box of Kraft's new Cheesy Explosion.





Made an impromptu trip to Target this past Sunday and got a 7th Generation dish soap + a Johnson and Johnson's first aid kit for only $0.91 after coupons! (pic to the above)
*7th Generation Dish soap $2.69- $1 Target coupon
  -$1 mfc = $.069
*Johnson and Johsons first aid $.97 - $1 mfc = $.0 
(pic of receipt below)





 If you haven't already, read my post HERE on the benefits of being a member of Kraft First Taste. Today I received a box with 4 bags of Wheat Thins, 3 packages of General Foods International Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte, a coupon for a FREE any one 4-pack of Philadelphia Minis (up to $2.29), coupon for a FREE Kraft 12oz Olive Oil Mayo (up to $3.09), Kraft $10 rebate after $30 purchase and BoGo FREE subscription to Food & Family Magazine. (pic above)

No comments:

Post a Comment