Welcome to my blog and God bless you

My photo
Child of Christ, Stay at home mother of 3 searching for high dollar coupons, deals and freebies with the blessing of paying it forward to others! Please leave me a comment if you received a great deal or won something from a post on my blog!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

2- Day Staples Deals Sun & Mon + $1 deals!

Staples Easy Rebates  


If you are new to Staples Easy Rebates, this is a program you are going to love! They sometimes offer you different ways to get your rebates back. I always choose in the form of a check :-) 

You can turn turn your rebates in by mail which I find is more of a pain, or do it online. You can learn more about that HERE.   

You fill your rebates online HERE  which all you have to do is click where you bought it from, then it will guide you through with the rest of the instructions! Easy as a pie, never takes me more than 3 minutes.  A rebate check takes about 4-6 weeks for arrival.

 Take a look at at my blog on a previous Staples Easy Rebate purchase HERE. I was able to get office supplies that totaled to over $40 for only $3.51 in taxes!!!

The Following are Sunday and Monday ONLY March 4-5)
  • Staples 8.5 x 11 Copy Paper $5.49 - Easy Rebate = FREE (limit 2)
  • Staples Pastels 8.5 x 11 Colored Paper $8.49 - Easy Rebate = FREE (limit 2)  
  • HP Everyday 8.5 x 11 Photo Paper (50pk) $8.99 - Easy Rebate = FREE (limit 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment